Happy New Year!!
Here is the January 2018 promotion for YoungLiving – – and as always, these are great freebies!! The January promos will be nicely aligned with your health and fitness goals – if you need more info, let us know. You are welcome to order our oils at the retail cost by accessing the Young Living (YL) web site and entering in our member number (10002264) or using this link:https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/
ER – 100PV – Spearmint Vitality 5ML
* Milder and sweeter than peppermint essential oil, Spearmint Vitality is a great oil to add to water for a refreshing twist or try it in baking recipes. This oil is also great to support digestive systems and can be used to freshen your breath.
ER – 190PV – Deep Relief 5ML
* Deep Relief contains 9 essential oils and feels cooling and calming when applied topically. Since this bottle of deep relief doesn’t contain a carrier oil (like the rollerball does), it’s a great option for making your own DIY rubs, creams, or massage oils.
190PV – Super Cal Plus
* Exercise can put stress on your bones, so adding Super Cal Plus can support your fitness journey will help in supporting the structure, strength, and integrity of your bones. This supplement is a calcium blend with additional vitamins and minerals (Vitamin D, K, and magnesium) and essential oils (Idaho blue spruce, black spruce, copaiba, vetiver, and peppermint) that also support bone health. Super Cal Plus is also plant-based, so the nutrients will absorb more readily into your body, unlike synthetics.
250PV – PanAway 5ML
* Like Deep Relief, this blend is also amazing for sore muscles but it is a more concentrated blend of wintergreen, helichrysum, clove, and peppermint oils. Wintergreen contains a constituent that is the natural form of aspirin, which is why the PanAway bottle has a child-proof cap. Not only is PanAway great for sore muscles, it’s another great one for your head if you experience any tension. If you want to diffuse PanAway, some claim it smells just like root beer!
300PV Copaiba – 15ML
* Copaiba is so, so versatile. It’s another great oil for supporting sore muscles. It has a mild, grounding, and relaxing aroma making it great to diffuse after a long or active day. Copaiba is also great for skin and will fight blemishes and supports overall skin health! Some also refer to this as liquid call or liquid Xanax.